Friday 10 July 2009

hope & expectation....

Since yesterday until today, i keep on thinking about this class (TSL 641)....i am well aware of the fact that this class is very useful and i could learn so many new things about computer from Dr. Izaham.....however, the tasks given to us, made me feel so scared and worried....i really hope Dr. Izaham will help me in completing all the tasks because i doubt that i can do it all by myself....my expectation from this class is very high therefore i hope Dr. Izaham & my friends are willing to help me with it...suddenly i remember one famous Malay quote which is "Budak2 baru belaja, ambil galah tolong jolokkan, ada salah & silap..tolong tunjukkan".....i am willing to learn since i am not familiar with blog and its elements such as Hot Potatoes, Mambo, Flash, Open Source & what not....

2 comments:

  1. Don't be scared, the tasks are not difficult, just put a lot of effort in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u so much Dr. Izaham.....i'll give my best and hope to score this course

    ReplyDelete