Thursday 23 July 2009

Bad start for today....

i always have this mind set that i am not gonna like computer class because of my bad experience when i was in part 1. It's not like i hate computer or what, i do and i wanna learn more but i am a bit slow so its gonna be very difficult for me if my lecturer is moving at a very fast pace. But i do not want to give up so i said to myself, its ok farehah give another shot this time for CALL becasue it might be different and i really hope my lecturer this time would understand me better...However, it looks like history is repeating itself again....today, i lost my mood to do all the task because i was sooo damn angry and frustrated with myself...honestly, i need more time to do the task using the Microsoft excel and i cant follow Dr. Izaham pace because he is too fast....so i was left behind, feel so stupid & dummy...absolutely i don't feel happy to go to class next week...perhaps Dr.Izaham could wait for us and gives us ample time to the task.....oh God, please help me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment