Thursday 9 July 2009

A new experience.....

I heard people around me mentioning about BLOG, BLOGGING & BLOGGERS for years...but sadly i never read any blog and i know nothing about blog. Today, July 9, 2009 i learnt something new whereby i learn how to create my own blog....now i can express and share my thoughts with others easily with the use of blog, absolutely...hehehe, honestly, i find blogg as something very cool and awesome and i should have started using it long time ago...but better late than never rite???

Talking about myself, i am not a computer savvy I would say becasue my knowledge aboout computer is not that much....however i know how to use basic stuff such as Microsoft word, powerpoint, excel,publisher and movie...But i dont have any hardware skills or knowledge so i rather send my computer to the expert to heal it than to take the risk to repair it myself...

After i enter university, my knowledge about computer and internet has increased because i learn so many new things from my friends...now i am able to download anysongs or video clips from youtube and also upload videos or my photos for my facebook and friendster.....so these are the most common activities i oftenly engaged to.

Last but not least, computer and internet not only provide me the oppurtunity to pamper myself by wacthing cool video clips from my favorite singer from youtube...it also serve the education purpose to me as a teacher...i did use computer during my practicum, i downloaded a nice video from youtube for my grammar class when i was doing my practicum in SMK Subang Utama. The video clip did catch the attention of my students as well as my supervisor and he gave me credit for my effort and a new creative way in teaching grammar to school students...if you would like to watch the video, you could search for "Grammar Rock Pronoun"......

Thats all for today, i guess.....today i am sooooo happy and pround of myself because of my new personal achievement, which is I already have my own blog now.... : - )



1 comment: